- 1 Introduction
- 2 Table Of Contents
- 18.104.22.168 Chapter No Chapter 1 Introduction
- 22.214.171.124 Chapter No 2. Transmission Fundamentals
- 126.96.36.199 Chapter No 3. Communication Networks.
- 188.8.131.52 Chapter No 4. Protocols and the TCP/IP Suite.
- 184.108.40.206 Chapter No 5. Antennas and Propagation.
- 220.127.116.11 Chapter No 6. Signal Encoding Techniques.
- 18.104.22.168 Chapter No 7. Spread Spectrum.
- 22.214.171.124 Chapter No 8. Coding and Error Control.
- 126.96.36.199 Chapter No 9. Satellite Communications.
- 188.8.131.52 Chapter No 10. Cellular Wireless Networks.
- 184.108.40.206 Chapter No 11. Cordless Systems and Wireless Local Loop.
- 220.127.116.11 Chapter No 12. Mobile IP and Wireless Access Protocol.
- 18.104.22.168 Chapter No 13. Wireless LAN Technology.
- 22.214.171.124 Chapter No 14. IEEE 802.11 Wireless LAN Standard.
- 126.96.36.199 Chapter No 15. Bluetooth.
- 2.1 Related Posts:
This book is expected for a wide scope of perusers who will profit by a comprehension of remote interchanges and organizes, and the related advancements. This incorporates understudies and experts in the fields of information preparing and information interchanges, originators and implementers, and information correspondence and systems administration clients and directors. For the expert keen on this field, the book fills in as a fundamental reference volume and is appropriate for self-examine. As a reading material, it is reasonable for a propelled undergrad or graduate course. It covers the material in the CS332 Remote and Portable Figuring propelled course of the joint ACM/IEEE Registering Educational program 2001. The sections and parts of the book are adequately particular to give a lot of adaptability in the outline of courses