- 1 Introduction
- 2 Table Of Contents
- 22.214.171.124 Chapter No Chapter 1 Introduction
- 126.96.36.199 Chapter No 2. Transmission Fundamentals
- 188.8.131.52 Chapter No 3. Communication Networks.
- 184.108.40.206 Chapter No 4. Protocols and the TCP/IP Suite.
- 220.127.116.11 Chapter No 5. Antennas and Propagation.
- 18.104.22.168 Chapter No 6. Signal Encoding Techniques.
- 22.214.171.124 Chapter No 7. Spread Spectrum.
- 126.96.36.199 Chapter No 8. Coding and Error Control.
- 188.8.131.52 Chapter No 9. Satellite Communications.
- 184.108.40.206 Chapter No 10. Cellular Wireless Networks.
- 220.127.116.11 Chapter No 11. Cordless Systems and Wireless Local Loop.
- 18.104.22.168 Chapter No 12. Mobile IP and Wireless Access Protocol.
- 22.214.171.124 Chapter No 13. Wireless LAN Technology.
- 126.96.36.199 Chapter No 14. IEEE 802.11 Wireless LAN Standard.
- 188.8.131.52 Chapter No 15. Bluetooth.
- 2.1 Related Posts:
This book is expected for a wide scope of perusers who will profit by a comprehension of remote interchanges and organizes, and the related advancements. This incorporates understudies and experts in the fields of information preparing and information interchanges, originators and implementers, and information correspondence and systems administration clients and directors. For the expert keen on this field, the book fills in as a fundamental reference volume and is appropriate for self-examine. As a reading material, it is reasonable for a propelled undergrad or graduate course. It covers the material in the CS332 Remote and Portable Figuring propelled course of the joint ACM/IEEE Registering Educational program 2001. The sections and parts of the book are adequately particular to give a lot of adaptability in the outline of courses